Whether you are looking to compare 457 visa health insurance or want to learn more about the Australian worker schemes you have have found the right website. This is the one-stop-shop for all your skilled migration needs from advice to comparison charts for the service you will actually need!
This website doesn’t sell any products and never asks for your details. Instead if focuses on providing you with the most up to date information on skilled migration including the subclass 457 scheme. This includes comparison tables which you can access for free to compare the compulsory services you will need for your application including 457 visa health insurance and overseas visitor health cover. Our comparison tables are created independently so you can compare all the relevant policies to suit your needs, ensuring you make an informed decision.
So if you’re looking to learn about recent migration changes or compare different 457 health insurance options, migration agents or even travel insurance for temporary residences this is the website for you!
Established in 2004, AES International is a globally recognised investment advisory firm offering a UK-oriented approach to financial services wherever a client is in the world. It specialises in helping those frustrated with the performance of their investments, and who want safer, more reliable alternatives. Through its mission of ‘positive change’, AES International aims to help clients understand, protect and build their wealth.
AES International was the first firm of its type to set up in the Dubai International Financial Centre, where the regulator demands the highest international standards. It is also the first independent investment advisory business within the MENA region to be granted Corporate Chartered Financial Planner status by the UK Chartered Insurance Institute.
AES International operates with licences in 35 countries and offices in 6. It has almost 11,000 private clients and has won 27 financial advice awards in the last six years alone. It also sits in the top 1% of all ‘Investors in People’ organisations globally.
For more information, please call us at 877-708-6995 (toll free in the U.S. and Canada) or +001-817-826-7120 (collect call).
Alexander Beard Group celebrates its 30th anniversary in October 2017.
For over 20 of those years it has specialised in assisting and advising expatriates of all nationalities wherever they are in the world, with cross-border pension, investment, and financial planning, offering a local service with a global reach.
The keys services we offer:
- Tax efficient investment advice for either capital or accumulation.
- UK pension advice incorporating the minefield that is “QROPS” and other solutions for clients not returning to the UK.
- Local based pension and investment advice for clients from the USA, Australia, Canada, South Africa and all E.U. countries.
- Life, Critical Illness and Income protection for non UK residents
- FATCA – if you are a US connected individual we have programmes that allow for compliance with r the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
Our Head office is in the U.K. located on the outskirts of Chester with two other UK offices in Leeds and London. We also have locally authorised and regulated offices in the in Australia, The Netherlands, France, South Africa and U.S.A.
Paul D Beard
Founder and Executive Chairman
We provide expat tax and investment services throughout the world. We are a year-round tax and registered investment advisory firm specializing in meeting the needs of Americans living overseas, US resident aliens and non-resident aliens. We know the situation for expatriates is often complicated and frustrating.
Whether it’s filing a current year tax return, preparing years of unfiled tax returns or resolving an IRS problem, we assist our satisfied clients with every aspect of tax preparation and investment planning. There’s no need for expats to pay more than required – or suffer under penalties and interest – just because the process is more confusing for them. Leave the hassle of sorting through the complexities to us.
Our sole focus is U.S. expat income tax preparation and investing. We have been serving the American expatriate community since 1997, and we have experience with nearly every country of the world. Our U.S. expat tax professionals have years of expat tax preparation experience, and our fees are extremely competitive.
Please email us today – we’ll be happy to offer you a free initial consultation.
- April International UK is part of the April Group. Founded over 35 years ago, it is an internationally respected insurance services group with on the ground operations in 37 different countries and 6 million policyholders from 86 different nationalities in over 120 countries.
- April International UK are specialists in designing and delivering outstanding, flexible international medical insurance solutions for individuals and companies, with long term, short term and specialist international student healthcare plans available through our website.
- We provide multi lingual 24/7 professional assistance call centres to access care, when needed.
- Full cover offered for chronic conditions, e.g. asthma and diabetes, providing these are not pre-existing.
- Claims submitted are settled within 7 working days average, giving April International UK one of the fastest settlement times available.
- Group employment schemes – mix and match cover between countries, create your own plan, including AIDS cover in high risk areas.
- Broker support. Speak to us to learn about how we can support you, if you are a broker selling international healthcare policies.
Atcha & Associates are a specialist tax and legal advisory firm helping private and commercial clients with regard to tax disputes, tax planning and compliance.
Our team includes qualified Solicitors, Accountants, Chartered Tax Advisers, members of the Association of Taxation Technicians, Inspectors of Taxes and members of the Society of Trusts and Estate Practitioners.
Our experience enables us to assist and advise UK and International individuals on all aspects of UK taxation. Some of the services we can offer include:
– Registration with HMRC for self-assessment
– Preparation and submission of UK tax returns
– Liaising with HMRC on your behalf to ensure that your tax affairs are up to date
– Dealing with HMRC enquiries and investigations.
– Ad hoc advice on a wide range of tax issues.
– Planning for individuals coming to, leaving or repatriating to the UK
– Inheritance tax advice
– Preparation and submission of Non Residents Capital Gains Tax Returns
– Estate planning
If you wish to discuss your options and explore how we might be able to help, please call us on + 44 20 3780 0810, or email us at email@example.com
ATS is Australia’s leading expatriate and property tax firm.
Our registered Australian tax agents will ensure you gain a full understanding of your Australian tax obligations and opportunities.
We are experts in Australian tax return preparation and provide specialised tax planning services for Australian expatriates, property investors and intended migrants to Australia.
We have a full understanding of international tax issues and offer a fixed fee service, regardless of complexity.
ATS are international award winners and have services thousands of international clients since 1995.
Trust ATS for all your Australian taxation requirements.
You can find our Aussie Common Sense videos here:
aussieproperty.com is committed to educating Australian property buyers to safe and prudent investment methods that are aimed at long term success and are tax effective.
aussieproperty.com have been servicing property investors for more than 20 years, so we have a unique understanding of the challenges that buyers face when purchasing and managing properties offshore.
Our clients benefit from our strong relationships with a wide network of developers by gaining early access to pre-launch off the plan projects, exclusive syndication buying opportunities and pre-negotiated pricing.
We also provide a comprehensive Aussie Assist buyers service that supports our clients with all stages buying including search, video walk throughs, contracts, property management and more.
You can find Aussie Property News and Insights here:
Expat health insurance to suit your needs
Get affordable healthcare cover that gives you more
AXA PPP International has supported members globally for over 50 years; including professionals and their families, expatriates worldwide, workers in remote regions, and many others embracing life abroad.
Over three-quarters of people planning to move abroad are worried about accessing healthcare in a new location*. But whether it’s routine healthcare like check-ups and childhood vaccinations that you want peace of mind for, or evacuation and repatriation when you need urgent treatment that concerns you most; we’re here to support your healthcare needs wherever you are, whenever you need us.
With four levels of cover to choose from, we offer plans to suit a wide range of budgets. Each level of cover includes these core benefits:
- 24/7 Personal Advisers and online membership management
You can call our Personal Advisers at any time for your membership details or to make a claim. You can also view and manage your membership details online.
Health at Hand, 24/7 medical information line
Our team of healthcare experts, including nurses, can provide support over the phone 24/7.
- Evacuation or repatriation service
If the treatment you require isn’t available locally, we will evacuate you to the nearest centre of medical excellence or your country of residence.
- Language and translation
We can help you find a local clinic or doctor that speaks your language. Or if you prefer, we can provide a translation service to you at no extra cost.
- Second Medical Opinion and Personal Medical Case Management
We offer the reassurance of an independent second medical opinion with access to a team of medical experts. We also provide dedicated cancer case management from our in –house team.
- Large treatment provider network
We can settle bills directly with the hospitals in our treatment provider network so you don’t have to pay first and claim later. (If the treatment provider isn’t in our network, we may be able to arrange direct settlement if you pre-authorise your treatment with us.)
*Source: a multiple-choice online survey of 463 expats conducted by market research agency Atomik on behalf of AXA PPP International in Dec 2015
The Biz Latin Hub Group is a market leader in helping both local and foreign companies to successfully do business in Latin America, by providing a full suite of bilingual back office and market entry services, including:
* Market Entry Support
* Accounting, Financial & Taxation Services
* Legal and Immigration Services
* Recruitment Services
* Other Technology and Establishment Services
The company is owned and managed by an experienced team of Local and Expatriate professionals, dedicated to assisting our clients in navigating their way through the complexities of the Latin American business environment. With offices in Colombia, Peru, Mexico, Chile, Argentina, Panama and Belize, we have an unparalleled reach across the region and are well positioned to help companies to enter and operate within the Latin American market-place, through providing multi-lingual services that are Reliable, Economic and Tailored to meet the client’s needs. For more information please visit us at http://www.bizlatinhub.com
Achieve excellent IGCSE and A-Level results and become bilingual, lifelong learners.
- Strategically located in the heart of Bordeaux
- Tailored teaching with teacher to student ratio 1:8
- High success rate (90% pass rate A-C)
- Multicultural environment
- Wide range of extra-curricular activities including the International Award
- Accommodation with local host families
Box From UK is the online supermarket, delivering British products worldwide! With over 15,000 products, including Tesco, Asda, & Morrisons brands, Box From UK combines affordable prices with its prompt, personalized, exceedingly friendly, and refreshingly caring service!
Whether you are looking for homely comfort food to cure your homesickness or just a glorious variety of specialised products in grocery, free-from, baby care, healthcare, or beauty categories, you’ll find the best of British at Box From UK.
We are experts in packaging, using the best quality all-recyclable materials and our customers rate us 4.9 out of 5 on Trustspot and Facebook. Visit our website now and find out the deals of the month!
BRIC Language Systems offers online language training programs dedicated to giving people the tools they need for success in a globally competitive age. BRIC offers both group and private classes for learning Chinese, Spanish, and Portuguese. Courses are taught by the best teachers worldwide to students and businesses globally. Using a system called blendTech, the blending of the traditional teacher led classroom with today’s best technology, courses are taught via video conferencing and are customized to the students’ needs and interests.
BRIC also offers internship placement in both China and Brazil. These internships are the perfect gateway to an international career while learning a new language. Interns will receive practical training while immersing themselves in an international business environment, all while learning the culture of the individual country they are in.
The BRITISH BENEVOLENT SOCIETY (BBS) is a San Francisco based charity (501©3) whose mission is to build and nurture a diverse community of British expats through advice, support and relief when needed.
Our service to our mission:–
- We Protect: BBS provides emotional and financial relief and care coordination for our members and those in need
- We Support: BBS supports and helps expatriate families in their transition and integration to the Bay Area. Our annual Welcome to the Bay Orientation Day” accompanied with our bimonthly meet ups brings community together to meet new friends and make useful connections, accompanied with our bimonthly meet ups.
- We Prepare: BBS provides essential information and support for earthquake preparedness and connects their new members to their neighborhood response team.
- We Connect: BBS provides connection to the UK through advancing British cultural and educational interests in the Pacific West Coast.
Executive Director: Annabel Lavielle
British Corner Shop is the online supermarket for British Expats and British food lovers around the world. Shop for all your favourite British groceries and brands, now including Waitrose, from our range of over 12,000 products. We deliver your order to your home anywhere in the world. Whether you miss PG Tips, Warburton’s Crumpets or Fray Bentos pies, you can buy all your favourites online.
British Corner Shop is ideal for British people living or working abroad, or simply for sending British goodies to their families who live abroad.
Our customer service score is 9.3 on Trust Pilot, so you can be reassured that you will get the very best service from our team in the UK.
Why not sign up to our newsletter on our home page? You might find yourself winning £100 of British Corner Shop vouchers making your first shop even easier!
British Shop Abroad, your 24 hour Worldwide supermarket.
Order your favourite British food and have it delivered to you wherever you live in the World at home or to your work place.
We personally shop for you at Britain’s leading supermarkets, Marks and Spencer, Tesco, Waitrose, Asda, Sainsbury’s and Morrisons.
Order Cadburys, Kelloggs, Heinz, Tetley and other leading brands available in Britain.
We ensure you receive the freshest products available, professionally packaged and delivered quickly for yourself or as a gift, we will wrap it free of charge just tell us the occasion.
- Great exchange rates
- Load online, over the phone by SMS or with the smartphone app
- Free* to use in restaurants, shops, hotels and other outlets worldwide
- UK customer support team
Offshore Consultancy Companies & Wealth Management Solutions
How we can help:
We provide bespoke services for expatriates and international contractors
- Offshore consultancy company establishment & administration
- International Consultancy Structures
- Extensive local knowledge & experience in supporting business start up in Dubai
- Over 10 years expertise in the formation of International Business, Trusts & Foundations
For a complimentary consultation and without obligation, please contact Richard Smith at our Charterhouse Lombard Dubai office.
Are you looking for a reliable and flexible international health plan? Cigna Global recognises the needs of expatriates and offers international health insurance for globally mobile citizens.
The right type of international health insurance depends a lot on your personal needs as well as on where you are living. Cigna Global put your well-being first, wherever you are in the world, no matter how far away you are from home. With three cover levels, modular plans and an array of deductible and cost share options, you can be sure to find a plan which meets both your exacting cover requirements, and your budget.
What is Cigna offering?
- International Health insurance plans adaptable to your personal needs
- Over 37,000 employees ensure that your health is being looked after
- Receive payments in over 135 currencies
- Benefit from a network of more than 1 million hospitals, clinics and physicians