457 Visa Compared makes moving to Australia simple with 457 news and advice as well as comparison tables for compulsory services such as overseas visitor health cover.
ACS International Schools serves the educational needs of international and local families at its four campuses: ACS Cobham, ACS Egham and ACS Hillingdon in the Surrey and London area, and ACS Doha in Qatar.
ACS schools are co-educational, and we accept students aged 2 to 18. We offer both American and IB programmes.
Established in 2004, AES International is a globally recognised investment advisory firm offering a UK-oriented approach to financial services wherever a client is in the world. It specialises in helping those frustrated with the performance of their investments, and who want safer, more reliable alternatives. Through its mission of ‘positive change’, AES International aims to help clients understand, protect and build their wealth.
AES International was the first firm of its type to set up in the Dubai International Financial Centre, where the regulator demands the highest international standards. It is also the first independent investment advisory business within the MENA region to be granted Corporate Chartered Financial Planner status by the UK Chartered Insurance Institute.
AES International operates with licences in 35 countries and offices in 6. It has almost 11,000 private clients and has won 27 financial advice awards in the last six years alone. It also sits in the top 1% of all ‘Investors in People’ organisations globally.
For more information, please call us at 877-708-6995 (toll free in the U.S. and Canada) or +001-817-826-7120 (collect call).
Alexander Beard Group was formed in October 1987 and for more than 27 years has specialised in assisting and advising British and American expatriates wherever they are in the world, with cross-border pension, investment and protection advice. We have a proven track record of providing a broad spectrum of financial services in this area.
The keys services we offer:
- Saving / investing excess income from overseas employment in a tax efficient structure
- Advice for your UK pension funds and ensuring they can be accessed in a tax efficient manner
- Life, Critical Illness and Income protection for non UK residents
- Investing Lump sums to achieve capital growth or produce an income
- Financial planning for the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) if you are a US connected individual
Our headquarters are in the United Kingdom (Chester); we also have other UK offices in Leeds and London with international offices in Australia, The Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa and U.S.A. and France.
Paul D Beard
Founder and Executive Chairman
Amec Foster Wheeler designs, delivers and maintains strategic and complex assets for its customers across the global energy and related sectors.
With pro-forma 2014 annualised scope revenues of £5.5 billion and over 40,000 people in more than 55 countries, the company operates across the whole of the oil and gas industry – from production through to refining, processing and distribution of derivative products – and in the mining, clean energy, power generation, pharma, environment and infrastructure markets.
Amec Foster Wheeler shares are publicly traded on the London Stock Exchange and its American Depositary Shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange. Both trade under the ticker AMFW.
Aperian Global partners with organizations and individuals to develop the skills necessary for success in a global work environment.
The firm provides full life cycle support for international assignees and their families with effective mobility training in the areas of employee selection, pre-departure, on assignment and repatriation support.
With offices in 8 locations around the world, Aperian Global delivers solutions via facilitated training programs, online learning tools and consulting to clients in over 60 countries
- April International UK (until recently known as MediCare International) is part of the April Group. Founded in France over 35 years ago, it is an internationally respected insurance services group with operations in 37 different countries and 6 million policyholders from 86 different nationalities in 120+ countries.
- April International UK are specialists in designing and delivering outstanding, flexible international medical insurance solutions for individuals and companies, with long term, short term and specialist international student healthcare plans available through our website.
- 24/7 professional assistance call centres to access care when needed.
- Full cover for chronic conditions, e.g. asthma and diabetes, providing these are not pre-existing.
- Claims submitted are settled within 7-10 days average, giving April International one of the fastest settlement times available.
- Group employment schemes – mix and match cover between countries, create your own plan, including AIDS cover in high risk areas.
- Broker support. Speak to us to learn about how we can support you, if you are a broker selling international healthcare policies.
Artio Partners is a leading boutique CPA firm that provides expatriate tax services to Americans living abroad and foreign nationals. We specialize in complex expat tax issues like FBAR, FATCA, foreign real estate, foreign adoption, controlled foreign corporations etc.
What makes us unique?
- We are trusted advisors, not simply tax return preparers.
- We utilize a secure portal and 24/7 access.
- We prepare your return within 5 business days.
- We help expats to comply with past-due returns and IRS inquiries.
- We offer personalized tailored approach to find the best solution for our clients.
Flat Fees. CPA Expert Help. We help American expats from 175 countries across the globe.
To get more information, please contact us.
Aussie-products.com.au is your ‘one stop shop’ when buying Australian. New products are continually being added so that you have variety but with the accent on quality.
Australian merino wool teddy bears, coats and boots. Aboriginal hand painted artefacts and works of art. Handmade leather bags, Australian opals and Aussie bush hats. A clock in the shape of Australia which is a reproduction with true Aussie scenes. Our latest addition is “mobile wood fired outdoor ovens”. There are more items to tempt you so why not check out the site? We ship anywhere in the world.
If you like cooking, join our email list to receive recipes each time they are posted. Would you like to be updated about what is happening in Australia? There are weekly blogs for this?
Why not tell us what you want and we will make every effort to source the item for you?
Expat health insurance to suit your needs
Get affordable healthcare cover that gives you more
AXA PPP International has supported members globally for over 50 years; including professionals and their families, expatriates worldwide, workers in remote regions, and many others embracing life abroad.
Over three-quarters of people planning to move abroad are worried about accessing healthcare in a new location*. But whether it’s routine healthcare like check-ups and childhood vaccinations that you want peace of mind for, or evacuation and repatriation when you need urgent treatment that concerns you most; we’re here to support your healthcare needs wherever you are, whenever you need us.
With four levels of cover to choose from, we offer plans to suit a wide range of budgets. Each level of cover includes these core benefits:
- 24/7 Personal Advisers and online membership management
You can call our Personal Advisers at any time for your membership details or to make a claim. You can also view and manage your membership details online.
Health at Hand, 24/7 medical information line
Our team of healthcare experts, including nurses, can provide support over the phone 24/7.
- Evacuation or repatriation service
If the treatment you require isn’t available locally, we will evacuate you to the nearest centre of medical excellence or your country of residence.
- Language and translation
We can help you find a local clinic or doctor that speaks your language. Or if you prefer, we can provide a translation service to you at no extra cost.
- Second Medical Opinion and Personal Medical Case Management
We offer the reassurance of an independent second medical opinion with access to a team of medical experts. We also provide dedicated cancer case management from our in –house team.
- Large treatment provider network
We can settle bills directly with the hospitals in our treatment provider network so you don’t have to pay first and claim later. (If the treatment provider isn’t in our network, we may be able to arrange direct settlement if you pre-authorise your treatment with us.)
*Source: a multiple-choice online survey of 463 expats conducted by market research agency Atomik on behalf of AXA PPP International in Dec 2015