- April International UK is part of the April Group. Founded over 35 years ago, it is an internationally respected insurance services group with on the ground operations in 37 different countries and 6 million policyholders from 86 different nationalities in over 120 countries.
- April International UK are specialists in designing and delivering outstanding, flexible international medical insurance solutions for individuals and companies, with long term, short term and specialist international student healthcare plans available through our website.
- We provide multi lingual 24/7 professional assistance call centres to access care, when needed.
- Full cover offered for chronic conditions, e.g. asthma and diabetes, providing these are not pre-existing.
- Claims submitted are settled within 7 working days average, giving April International UK one of the fastest settlement times available.
- Group employment schemes – mix and match cover between countries, create your own plan, including AIDS cover in high risk areas.
- Broker support. Speak to us to learn about how we can support you, if you are a broker selling international healthcare policies.
Expat health insurance to suit your needs
Get affordable healthcare cover that gives you more
AXA PPP International has supported members globally for over 50 years; including professionals and their families, expatriates worldwide, workers in remote regions, and many others embracing life abroad.
Over three-quarters of people planning to move abroad are worried about accessing healthcare in a new location*. But whether it’s routine healthcare like check-ups and childhood vaccinations that you want peace of mind for, or evacuation and repatriation when you need urgent treatment that concerns you most; we’re here to support your healthcare needs wherever you are, whenever you need us.
With four levels of cover to choose from, we offer plans to suit a wide range of budgets. Each level of cover includes these core benefits:
- 24/7 Personal Advisers and online membership management
You can call our Personal Advisers at any time for your membership details or to make a claim. You can also view and manage your membership details online.
Health at Hand, 24/7 medical information line
Our team of healthcare experts, including nurses, can provide support over the phone 24/7.
- Evacuation or repatriation service
If the treatment you require isn’t available locally, we will evacuate you to the nearest centre of medical excellence or your country of residence.
- Language and translation
We can help you find a local clinic or doctor that speaks your language. Or if you prefer, we can provide a translation service to you at no extra cost.
- Second Medical Opinion and Personal Medical Case Management
We offer the reassurance of an independent second medical opinion with access to a team of medical experts. We also provide dedicated cancer case management from our in –house team.
- Large treatment provider network
We can settle bills directly with the hospitals in our treatment provider network so you don’t have to pay first and claim later. (If the treatment provider isn’t in our network, we may be able to arrange direct settlement if you pre-authorise your treatment with us.)
*Source: a multiple-choice online survey of 463 expats conducted by market research agency Atomik on behalf of AXA PPP International in Dec 2015
Are you looking for a reliable and flexible international health plan? Cigna Global recognises the needs of expatriates and offers international health insurance for globally mobile citizens.
The right type of international health insurance depends a lot on your personal needs as well as on where you are living. Cigna Global put your well-being first, wherever you are in the world, no matter how far away you are from home. With three cover levels, modular plans and an array of deductible and cost share options, you can be sure to find a plan which meets both your exacting cover requirements, and your budget.
What is Cigna offering?
- International Health insurance plans adaptable to your personal needs
- Over 37,000 employees ensure that your health is being looked after
- Receive payments in over 135 currencies
- Benefit from a network of more than 1 million hospitals, clinics and physicians
Expatriate Prescription Services (EPS) is a solution that provides a unique prescription concierge service, ensuring that expatriates always have access to high quality, low cost medications, delivered from countries with the most stringent medication regulations.
We’re Integra Global: a different breed of health plan provider. Smaller, more flexible. Intelligent and personal. We create tailored insurance plans for expats, and for others with unique insurance needs.
If you’re an expat, or your job requires you to travel regularly, you need a provider that understands your needs. That’s where we come in.
We’re a specialist team, focused on flexible, tailored health cover for people with unique insurance needs.
Most providers force you to select between convenience and choice. Off-the-peg plans often give you limited flexibility – and building your own can be bewildering. At Integra Global, we’ve worked hard to balance the two. Our plans are ready to go, but easy to tailor.
At Integra Global, you’re an individual – not a number. And your insurance is built around you.
INFORMATION SAVES TIME, AND TIME SAVES LIVES.
- Transitions understands acclimatizing to a foreign culture and trying to cope with new obstacles, can feel overwhelming. This can lead to feelings of frustration, anxiety or low mood. You may develop feelings of isolation when realizing your usual support networks are thousands of miles away. Repatriation can be an equally distressing time, which is often overlooked or dismissed. Transitions can help you explore your difficulties and options.
- Numerous expatriate and repatriate people from various backgrounds around the globe, have felt the need to reach out for support and sought the assistance of Transitions. If you feel the need to talk, Transitions is here to listen and facilitate you through your difficulties. Emotional support services are provided via a HIPPA compliant online health video platform. Therapy and counselling are offered for people suffering from difficulties such as culture shock, cultural acclimatization, loneliness, isolation, depression, anxiety, relationship problems, low self-esteem and burnout, in addition to a range of other difficulties.
- Coaching services are also available for personal and professional development. Are you satisfied in your personal life? How about in your professional life? Do you feel that your capabilities are being utilized? Would you like to explore your situation and develop an increased self-awareness, and a higher level of self-confidence? Would you like assistance in discovering ways of working to your highest potential? If so, contact Transitions: firstname.lastname@example.org
William Russell is an independent provider of expat health, life, and income protection insurance. Over the last twenty-five years we have developed a range of world-class insurance plans, each designed to provide protection for expatriate life and international living.
Our international health insurance plans follow you across borders if you need to travel or return home. You can choose which hospitals, doctors, and medical facilities you wish to use worldwide, and if you can’t get the emergency treatment you need locally, we’ll organise your medical evacuation to the nearest suitable location.
Our global life insurance and income protection insurance plans are designed for expats who require a well-balanced insurance portfolio for their life and work overseas. They will help maintain your family’s financial footing should anything happen which prevents you earning your regular income.
All plans are insured by the Allianz group, one of the world’s largest insurers.