- April International UK is part of the April Group. Founded over 35 years ago, it is an internationally respected insurance services group with on the ground operations in 37 different countries and 6 million policyholders from 86 different nationalities in over 120 countries.
- April International UK are specialists in designing and delivering outstanding, flexible international medical insurance solutions for individuals and companies, with long term, short term and specialist international student healthcare plans available through our website.
- We provide multi lingual 24/7 professional assistance call centres to access care, when needed.
- Full cover offered for chronic conditions, e.g. asthma and diabetes, providing these are not pre-existing.
- Claims submitted are settled within 7 working days average, giving April International UK one of the fastest settlement times available.
- Group employment schemes – mix and match cover between countries, create your own plan, including AIDS cover in high risk areas.
- Broker support. Speak to us to learn about how we can support you, if you are a broker selling international healthcare policies.
“Do I live the life I want? Is it time to think of myself first? What is my purpose in my professional or personal life?”…
Being far away from our native home, parents and friends, having to adapt to a new country, a new language and a new culture could make us feel lost, alone or disenchanted. It also may have the effect of bringing up important issues which were buried deep inside us before living abroad.
With the appropriate coaching, not knowing what is next on our journey could become a great opportunity to grow as a human being and finally get the life we want and deserve. Working together, face to face or online (Skype, FaceTime, Whatsapp), we will uncover the blocks that are keeping you stuck and clarify your vision.
The answers to your questions are within yourself.
My mission is to help you find them.
Trained at NYU, New York University, USA
Associate Certified Coach / International Coach Federation
Are you looking for a reliable and flexible international health plan? Cigna Global recognises the needs of expatriates and offers international health insurance for globally mobile citizens.
The right type of international health insurance depends a lot on your personal needs as well as on where you are living. Cigna Global put your well-being first, wherever you are in the world, no matter how far away you are from home. With three cover levels, modular plans and an array of deductible and cost share options, you can be sure to find a plan which meets both your exacting cover requirements, and your budget.
What is Cigna offering?
- International Health insurance plans adaptable to your personal needs
- Over 37,000 employees ensure that your health is being looked after
- Receive payments in over 135 currencies
- Benefit from a network of more than 1 million hospitals, clinics and physicians
Expatriate Prescription Services (EPS) is a solution that provides a unique prescription concierge service, ensuring that expatriates always have access to high quality, low cost medications, delivered from countries with the most stringent medication regulations.
The GP on Demand ExPat service offers the facility of a UK based telephone and video GP service. For a monthly subscription, members and their family can have unlimited access to a UK based GP by phone or video.
There is no need to tell you these are uncertain times. Who knows what will happen if ex Pats need access to medical services if and when Brexit actually happens?
Now there is a solution. GP on Demand ex Pat offers access to a General Medical Council and Care Quality Commission approved service to its subscribers. The service is delivered by the largest provider of its type currently having 3.8 million subscribers to the service in the UK.
All GP’s are NHS qualified and are UK based.
Even if you still have a base in the UK the service can work for you. You probably know GP surgeries in the UK are under stress. However, subscribing to the GP on Demand exPat service means you can access a GP whilst in the UK without having to arrange appointments in advance.
The system works very simply.
You can download an app to your phone giving you easy access to the service. You will speak to a receptionist who will arrange a telephone appoint, usually within the next 15 minutes. This service is available 24/7 and YOU WILL speak to a qualified UK based GP. There is no triage process to go through.
If your condition is something that would benefit from a video call, this service is also available although access is available between 8.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m. (London time).
If the GP feels your condition requires it, they can arrange a prescription to be delivered to your door. There is an extra charge for this which will depend on the medicine being prescribed.
So whether we have a hard Brexit, soft Brexit, somewhere-in-between Brexit or even no Brexit at all, give your health the security it deserves.
Sign up now to GP on Demand exPat and secure your access to a UK based GP!
We’re Integra Global: a different breed of health plan provider. Smaller, more flexible. Intelligent and personal. We create tailored insurance plans for expats, and for others with unique insurance needs.
If you’re an expat, or your job requires you to travel regularly, you need a provider that understands your needs. That’s where we come in.
We’re a specialist team, focused on flexible, tailored health cover for people with unique insurance needs.
Most providers force you to select between convenience and choice. Off-the-peg plans often give you limited flexibility – and building your own can be bewildering. At Integra Global, we’ve worked hard to balance the two. Our plans are ready to go, but easy to tailor.
At Integra Global, you’re an individual – not a number. And your insurance is built around you.
INFORMATION SAVES TIME, AND TIME SAVES LIVES.
William Russell is an independent provider of expat health, life, and income protection insurance. Over the last twenty-five years we have developed a range of world-class insurance plans, each designed to provide protection for expatriate life and international living.
Our international health insurance plans follow you across borders if you need to travel or return home. You can choose which hospitals, doctors, and medical facilities you wish to use worldwide, and if you can’t get the emergency treatment you need locally, we’ll organise your medical evacuation to the nearest suitable location.
Our global life insurance and income protection insurance plans are designed for expats who require a well-balanced insurance portfolio for their life and work overseas. They will help maintain your family’s financial footing should anything happen which prevents you earning your regular income.
All plans are insured by the Allianz group, one of the world’s largest insurers.