Published: 15th February 2017 (7 days ago)
NES Global Talent is a leading global technical recruitment company providing professional contract and direct staff to a diverse world-wide client base within the Oil & Gas Industry. Our client, an International Operating Company has an opportunity for a URF Offshore / Onshore Construction Lead to work on a fixed term project on a contract basis in Europe.
The service provider may act as delegate of URF package manager during his leaves, within the limits of the delegation of authority implemented in the project.
The service provider is also accountable for demonstrating an exemplary behaviour with regard to HSSE rules & requirements and for implementing HSSE rules within his area of responsibility.
Missions / Service dimensions The service provider is responsible for the preparation, supervision and the coordination of all the installation activities associated to the URF package including assistance to the URF Package manager for:
- the review, audit, qualification of the selected bidders for the URF package,
- definition of the contract requirements for logistic, fabrication, marine spread mobilization, and installation,
- review of all bidders/contractor documents during design competition and project execution
- mobilization of the supervision team for onshore fabrication and offshore construction activities
- marine spread audits, upgrade, qualification and mobilization
- implementation of the necessary logistic organization to fulfil the needs of URF package
- supervision of the offshore installation campaign from the pre-engineering surveys, preparatory works, until final pre-commissioning of URF package
- supervision of all pre-fabrication activities performed in Azerbaijan
The service provider has to ensure that COMPANY HSSE standards are applied throughout the various phases of the project, from tender until final commissioning, for all onshore and offshore activities performed in country.
The service provider supervises all the Company personnel mobilised for the URF package onshore in the prefabrication yards, in the logistic bases, and also onboard the URF Contractors’ vessels.
The service provider is also the main Company’s contact point for the URF Contractor for the daily management of the URF onshore and offshore construction activities.
Qualifications and experience
Minimum 20 years experience in management of Project and Marine Operations with international contractors specialised in umbilical Flowlines and Riser,
Significant experience in conventional offshore installation
Significant experience in deep water projects
Skills and experience of management of team in complex multicultural and multi site context
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.