Published: 16th February 2017 (6 days ago)
Interface Engineer - Paris
A leading oil and gas operating client is currently looking for an Interface Engineer to work on new Middle-East project based in the engineering contractor’s office in Paris.
Assist Engineering Manager by ensuring that documentation of Basic Engineering Contractor will be issued with the necessary quality and within the time frame. Ensure follow-up of Interfaces scope between the different packages.
- Review documents issued by Basic Engineering Contractor
- Liaise with Company different specialists and solving engineering/technical issues.
- Maintain interface task register and keep stakeholder up to date on progress
- Prepare the Design Dossier for the Call For Tender for EPC and PO of the project with the assistance of the Basic Engineering Contractor
- Prepare CFT dossier for the onshore tie-in package with the support of Basic Engineering Contractor and Company Contract Engineer.
- Previous experience working as an Interface / Project Engineer on a similar international project at the initial phase (early stage) of the project
- Strong Engineering experience required with
- Previous site based experience also an advantage
- Must speak English and French would be advantageous
- Must be eligible to work in EU
- Contract rate of 400/420 euros per day
- 6 months + Contract
- Chance to follow the project through the typical stages
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.