Published: 13th September 2017 (11 days ago)
Mechanical Engineer (hydraulics) – Rotterdam
A leading marine company who construct specialised and custom made industrial ships to the international market. There clients are leading players in the engineering, energy and mining sectors.
As Mechanical Hydraulics Engineer, you will focus on systems for our offshore and dredging vessels and equipment within the machinery and piping area. You will coordinate all engineering work related to hydraulic equipment during the basic design stage and will translate customer requirements into technical and functional specifications.
- Designing hydraulic systems
- Producing switching diagrams
- Integrating the hydraulic system with the functionality of the vessel
- Producing functional descriptions for the electrical control of a hydraulic drive system
- Defining cost-effective solutions
- Integrating components into the dedicated area (hydraulic room)
- producing hydraulic piping and instrumentation diagram/drawings
- Experienced Mechanical Engineer with expertise in Hydraulics / hydraulic systems
- Experience working on Hydraulic systems onboard Vessel and advantage
- Must Speak English Dutch is desirable
- Degree Educated
- Must be eligible to work in the EU
- Ongoing contract
- Gross rate of pay €4,000- 4700 per month
- Chace for the role to become permanent in the next 6-12 months
- Potential relocation support for the right candidate
- Scope to develop you career
- Work for a leading company
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.