NES Global Talent
Published: 7th December 2017 (9 days ago)
A Fantastic Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Field Operations Application Engineer to be based in Qatar by a major oil and gas company.
The Field Operations Application Engineer will be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Designing , implementing and supporting the new PDMS for the client
- Supporting and developing existing production operations management systems
- Provide technical insight and improvement suggestions to the existing systems
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Petroleum Engineering, Math, Business, IT, Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 5 years of combined operations and system engineering experience
Intersted? Apply now and send your updated cv!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.