Published: 16th April 2018 (11 days ago)
NES Global Talent is working alongside an operator in Aberdeen, who is looking for an Aftermarket Sales Engineer for a long term contract role. We are ideally looking for someone with excellent technical knowledge of subsea production and subsea well system hardware & tooling, along with experience of leading projects. You will be working closely with other regions in the business and responsible for technically leading the aftermarket team and performance managing the suppliers to ensure they provide a cost effective & efficient service.
You will have previous experience of leading a Field Service or Aftermarket Services team, and be a strong communicator with a proven track record in overachieving with targets on a consistent basis.
- Project and performance management of suppliers to deliver aftermarket services to meet the needs of the business
- Drive contractor performance to deliver an efficient and predictable service, utilizing other regional support when required
- Drive suppliers to have continuous improvement initiatives to deliver increasing value to the business
- Support technical resolution of emerging issues
- Build effective relationships with the supplier’s management teams and rigorously manage performance to align with client expectations.
- Lead and integrate the aftermarket service engineers
- Identify delivery risks and ensure they are visible and being effectively managed, particularly for those impacting other teams
- Work with Project Services to ensure effective performance management metrics and tracking processes are implemented and utilised
- Report progress in a clear manner, ensure key issues are visible and managed and that associated learnings are captured and implemented
- Coaching, development and technical education of staff team members
- Demonstrate active and exemplary personal leadership in HSSE across all aspects of the delivery scope and ensure compliance with the site safety management system.
For more information, please apply with your latest CV and a consultant will be in touch to discuss further.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.