Amec Foster Wheeler
Published: 14th February 2017 (4 months ago)
Overview / Responsibilties
Amec Foster Wheeler is currently recruiting for an A/P Analyst.
Processing employee travel reimbursement requests:
- Manage the processing of employee travel reimbursement requests to ensure orderly and timely processing
- Review employee reimbursement submissions for compliance with Company policies including appropriate receipts and checking the calculations
- Entering reimbursement into our tracking system and AP payment system for payment
- Maintain orderly files and records
Sales and use tax return filings: Prepare and file state sales and use tax returns
Ad hoc matters: Additional assistance as required to process invoices, file records, etc.
Skills / Qualifications
- Minimum of 2 years experience in accounting
- Bachelors degree in accounting would be a plus
- Highly skilled in dealing with financial data and Excel spreadsheets
- Highly skilled in using accounting systems
- Excellent work habits, including a willingness to work the hours necessary to get the job done
- Good communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy of work
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.