Published: 11th January 2019 (10 days ago)
LOCATION: Maputo with travel to Cabo Delgado
Main Team Functions
- Identify, develop and maintain external relatonships with government and stakeholders to advance project delivery and manage risks to safety, reputation, cost and schedule
- Obtain identified project permits / licenses / approvals in a timely manner; track / steward the project approvals process and the project's compliance status
General Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist stewardship of the Project's Approval Management System
- Maintains the Project permit /license/ approval acquisition schedule
Team coordination & management
- Manage team budget planning, reconciliation, forecasting including monthly accruals.
- Manage document control and file system
- Perform technical and budget data analysis in spreadsheets
- Organise international / domestic travel (visa etc) - including field travel to Cabo Delgado. Includes appropriate documentation, tracking, and charter flight arrangements
- Prepare joint venture and regulatory report documents, letters, presentations, spreadsheets
- Organising meetings i.e. book meeting rooms, catering, ensure availability of resources
- Receive, control and maintain inventory of all team equipment; field & safety supplies
- Maintain stakeholder engagement and contact plan, schedule, and records to support relationship development. Coordinating with scheduled external events and meetings.
- Maintain an effective liaison network with government and institutions to improve situational awareness, obtain information, validate conclusions regarding significant issues.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Possess an accredited University degree in business or technical field
- Broad administration and operational skills with regulatory / project management experience
- 6+ years of experience preferred, with experience in responsible administration role positions
- Proven organization, planning and analystical skills and experiences
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral & written) with business perspectives
- Adaptable and able to anticipate changing project priorities
- Demonstrated skills with Microsoft Office software (outlook, excel, powerpoint) and databases
- Experience in engaging with a variety of external entities
(e.g., government agencies, NGOs, local communities and businesses)
- Proficient English language skills required with local language desirable (Kiswahili, Makonde)
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!