Published: 15th March 2019 (9 days ago)
I am currently recruiting for an Assistant PMO (Project Manager Officer) position to work on one of the largest Nuclear sites in the UK.
Our client is looking someone who can be involved in the construction of the central concrete base of the nuclear reactor on the projects.
Job will be split - Contract Manager support (50%)
- Supply financial management tools
- Analyze the adequacy Budget vs Activity monitoring and set up corrective actions
- Produce performance indicators
Support to Configuration Manager ( 50%)
- Implement and consolidate the process input data
- Formalize the configuration process (procedures, instructions ...)
- Improve / create new processes (QUAN, correspondence ...)
This role will be on a 6-12 months freelance contract and based out of our clients office in Paris. Candidates must speak French.
If you would like to hear more please click apply and I will contact you to discuss the role in more detail.