Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 15th March 2019 (9 days ago)
AWS/Java Developer - Stockholm - Greenfield Project
Jefferson Frank are working closely with an industry leading retail client in Sweden.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident Java developer who is passionate about AWS to head up the company's brand new, greenfield development team responsible for developing their new cloud based IT solution. There is a lot of freedom for somebody who's looking to use their passion for tech to learn new skills, with a lot of opportunity to progress in the team.
- Strong focus on developing new services; with application management
- Team lead for suppliers and making that transition from their existing software vendor services
- Building Microservice architecture
- Working within the Cloud using AWS
- Collaborating with the Finnish team
Desired skill set:
- Experience with DevOps: especially in Microservice architecture and a knowledge of CI/CD
- AWS experience
- Ability to program in Java with experience with Node.JS
- Swedish speaking is desired
Due to the freedom of developing a brand new team, there is huge potential to use your drive and IT expertise to influence the future of the company; who is already very well established within their market.
- 40-55.000 SEK
- Tailored benefits package
- Opportunity to head up a greenfield project in one of the largest pharmacy companies in Sweden
- 30 days annual leave
- Pension plan included
- Fast track into a team lead position
So what's next?
If this opportunity genuinely interests you, and you have the expertise to mould this developer role into the success driven team that is needed to influence this company's future then I would be keen to discuss this further with you.
You can contact me on 0191 338 7548; alternatively my e-mail is email@example.com or my LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/marianne-mcdermott-b0b57015a/