Nigel Frank International
Published: 23rd May 2019 (25 days ago)
Azure Consultants *Multiple Hires* (From Consultant level to Principal)
South East (UK) - Project work; Tuesday-Friday on site and working from home
£55,000-£85,000 + benefits
I am currently working with a leading Microsoft Gold Partner who specialise in Data Platform and Cloud Services . They aim to provide the most innovative solutions in the industry and are looking to on board talented professionals with a mind-set to work with the latest technologies to provide the most effective solutions.
This role will provide you with excitement and variance in your week, when not working on a project at a client site, you will be working from home or engaging with colleagues in the office.
This organisation is growing at an exciting pace and with that, they are looking to make multiple hires across various levels from Azure Consultant to Principal Consultant.
Depending on the level of role, candidates will have a combination of the following experience:
- Previous experience delivering solutions based on Azure
- .Net - Significant experience in delivering C# .Net solutions. We expect a thorough understanding of best practice coding techniques and patterns and an ability to learn by example.
- Git - A Strong understanding of version control using Git repositories, preferably using Git Flow.
- Web API Development in Azure - Proven experience delivering Web APIs on Azure.
- Business facing skills and a proven consultative approach.
- Business analysis skills and experience of delivering discovery sessions with clients.
- Proven ability to successfully deliver projects, within a development team using both Agile (SCRUM) and Waterfall based project methodologies.
- Good understanding of application life cycle management ideally using Team Foundation Services or Azure DevOps (VSTS)
The main responsibilities of this position will include:
- Design, development and delivery of solutions on Microsoft Azure based architectures.
- Working within a combined onshore/offshore development and test teams
- Developing prototypes and demonstrations to support the sales process.
- Playing a key role in client project delivery to help see client engagements through to a commercially successful conclusion.
- Working within blended teams of colleagues, client and partner resources to help share knowledge and develop an integrated delivery ethic.
- Working with the managed service team to support the transition process from delivery team to ongoing support of a production system.
- Producing technical documentation
To find out more about this position and for the specific requirements for each level of role, please forward your CV across to firstname.lastname@example.org or call my direct line on 0191 5000036 to find out more today!