Nigel Frank International
Published: 12th September 2018 (12 days ago)
This is a hands-on role with mainly "support" i.e. Business As Usual (BAU) and Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) when time permits. You will be expected to work at the client site in The Midlands unless you have an appointment.
Core infrastructure duties to support, maintain and troubleshoot DNS, DHCP, networking, firewall and resolving Server OS related issues and producing RCA's
Technical management of incidents, change requests and system alerts
Produce technical reference diagrams and engineering notes to support the ongoing BAU and CSI work
- Must have 2 years hands on experience with Azure IaaS and a solid background in infrastructure implementation and 3rd line support, which should include virtualisation technologies (either VMware or Hyper-V).
- Written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to stakeholders and to build client relationships
- Moderate level of PowerShell scripting
- Moderate level of Azure ARM template JSON
- Ideally someone with related certifications with an ambition to excel in Azure related technologies