Nigel Frank International
Published: 13th August 2019 (8 days ago)
Full Stack Web Developer (Rochester, NY)
Rochester, United States
Our client, an up and coming leader in digital entertainment is currently looking for intermediate and senior back end we developers to join their hugely successful and expanding team.
The right candidate will have had a strong focus on backend tools and will be joining a well-established team of excellent developers.
This position will enable you to have the opportunity to work with the following technologies: Amazon Web Services, Kubernetes, Docker, Python, Node.js, PHP, microservices and third-party APIs.
- Design, develop, and maintain new features in our product
- Be involved in the full software development life cycle
- Develop unit, functional, and integration tests
- Actively participate in code reviews
- Create and maintain detailed documentation
- Experience in web development (backend)
- Experience with source control tools (we use git)
- Excellent communication skills - written & verbal
- Knowledge of object oriented design patterns and principles
- SQL skills
- AWS experience (EC2, SQS, Lambda, etc)
- PHP, Python, and/or NodeJS