Published: 14th March 2019 (10 days ago)
10 Month Contract
As the Systems Engineer – Data Center Services you would be part of a large team reporting directly to the workstream lead for Infrastructure supporting an oil and gas project transition.
- Ability to install, configure and administer VMWARE vSphere based virtualized environments. Experience with other VMWARE products such as vRealize Suite, vSAN, NSX, SRM will be desirable
- Able to install, configure an fine tune Windows Operating Systems (including Windows 2012, 2016), Microsoft System Center, SQL server, Clustering technologies, automation of routine tasks through power shell scripting.
- Implement and update security related to Wintel systems by installing the appropriate tools and keep them up to date to minimize security breaches and meet auditor’s requirements.
- Build system documentation & maintain a knowledgebase required to support installed systems.
- Expertise in Storage & Backup technologies typically IBM, NetAPP and EMC based SAN/NAS solutions in large environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, related Engineering field, Technical Information Systems or related field.
- 7 years of experience in experience in a directly related field, including technical experience in Wintel environment.
- High performing individual with knowledge in troubleshooting and maintaining commissioned security solution and services and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good writing skills in develop and Maintain current system documentation and versioning.
- Collaborative team player with good verbal and communication skills.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.