NES Global Talent
Published: 12th July 2019 (5 days ago)
A Fantastic TAX Free Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an excellent Piping Engineering Head by a major oil and gas company for a major project to be based in Qatar.
- The Piping Engineering Head is responsible for all project activities related to Piping engineering.
- He will steward Piping engineering activities to ensure quality and timely delivery of Piping engineering scope.
- Drive the EPC contractor by providing clear guidance and facilitating resolution to issues to complete Piping engineering activities.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following :
· Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
Knowledge and/or Experience
· Minimum of ten (15) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, with at least five (5) years specific involvement in major Oil and Gas process facilities, preferably LNG design engineering and execution through handover to Owner.
· Requires demonstrated broad Piping equipment and systems experience (Engineering tools, Pipe Stress Analysis, 3D Modelling, piping design, cryogenic pipe and valve design) and familiarity with relevant industry codes
· Demonstrated project engineering/reporting skills are of important in this position.
· Experience with Contractors, vendors and sub-vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.
· Minimum 5 years living/working outside home country (expat status).
Technical and Business Skills
· Able to quickly assimilate/understand/interpret the details of the Project Commercial and Technical requirements.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this TAX FREE Job Opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.