NES Global Talent
Published: 12th July 2019 (5 days ago)
A Fantastic Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an excellent Head Packaged Equipment Engineer by a leading operating oil and gas company to be based in Qatar for a major Project.
- Leads execution assigned project engineering responsibilities for Packaged equipment to ensure technical and quality objectives are met within the approved scope and schedule.
- Drives contractor to deliver quality packages in a timely manner to achieve project milestones.
To Qualify, candidate must possess the following :
- Bachelors of Science in Mechanical Engineering.
- Able to quickly assimilate/understand/interpret the details of the Project Commercial and Technical requirements.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Minimum of Twenty Five (25) years broad experience in all project phases i.e. engineering, procurement, and construction, with at least five (15) years specific involvement in major Oil and Gas process facilities, preferably LNG design engineering and execution through handover to Owner.
- Requires demonstrated broad Packaged equipment experience (machinery, vessels, heat exchangers, packaged equipment, fired equipment, etc) and familiarity with various materials, relevant manufacturing processes and industry codes.
- Experience with Contractors, vendors and sub-vendors, in particular those involved in the construction of onshore facilities.
- Minimum 5 years living/working outside home country (expat status).
Intererested? Apply now and take advanatage of the this TAX Free Job Opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.