NES Global Talent
Published: 6th December 2018 (9 days ago)
A Fanstastic Contractual Job Opportunity has just been made available for an experienced Senior Job Analyst to be based in Qatar by a leading operating oil and gas company.
To qualify, candidate must possess the following qualification and experience:
- Bachelor degree in HR Management or Business.
Knowledge and/or Experience
- 8 years HR experience, including 4 years’ experience in job design and analysis and exposure to Hay job evaluation methodology.
Technical and Business Skills
- Certified in Job Analysis and Job Evaluation such as Hay.
- Very high standard of written and spoken English.
- Good MS Word, Excel and Presentation skills.
- Able to lead and facilitate meetings to achieve outcomes with people from all levels of the organisation.
The preferred candidate should have strong work exposure and background on the following:
- Hay Certification in Job Evaluation
- Hay Certification in Job Design/Analysis
- Job Description Drafting
- Hay Consultancy
- Job Family Model Design/Implementation
- Job Worth Hierarchy
- Job Design
Interested? Apply now and take advantage of this job opportunity!
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.