NES Global Talent
Published: 11th February 2019 (5 days ago)
Oil and gas major currently require a Laboratory Test Manager to work alongside skilled professionals in the technical research centre in Pau, France for an initial 18 month contract.
Description of service
- Managing the laboratory tests
- Laboratory assistance for subsidiary studies and R&D projects,
- Characterization of drilling fluids and cement slags,
- Realization of physical and mechanical measurements.
- Good knowledge in physical and mechanical measures,
- Good knowledge about HSE standards (ISO 9001 and 14001),
- Senior experience in laboratory tests (level 3),
You will have experience in the Oil & Gas industry, Minimum 7-10 years experience; Must be fluent in French and English.
Please note, due to the location of the assignment, candidates must be eligible to work in France.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.
Established in 1978, NES Global Talent provides a complete range of contract and permanent talent solutions to the Oil and Gas, Power, Construction and Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Manufacturing and IT sectors worldwide. With more than 40 offices in 28 countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is needed. Offering far more than a traditional recruitment service, we fully support our contractors while they are on assignment with everything from securing visas and work permits, to providing market leading benefits packages and accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to support our clients.