Published: 12th July 2018 (7 days ago)
My client is looking for a Chief Executive Officer to head-up and manage their Infrastructure operations within Myanmar. The ideal candidate will have a proven track record Overseeing and delivering a combination of Real Estate, Highway, Bridge and Urban Development projects within both a Developer and Main Contractor capacity. He/She will be responsible for Profit & Loss, Business Development and project execution. You would have had extensive experience liaising with Government Organisations, International Financing Institutions (IFIs) and managing the relationships with public and private entities. You will also require experience in Portfolio Management and Economics.
Job Reference: 14321JAB
Title: CEO - Infrastructure
Requisition Class: Executive Management
Salary: $15,000USD - $18,000USD Net per Month + Benefits the salary package consists of (Medical, Housing, Flights, Etc)
Location: Yangon, Myanmar
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 2 Yearly rolling contract
Hours: Full Time
Days per week: 5
Work Permit/Visa Required: No (Client CAN provide sponsorship for this role
- The Chief Executive shall be a qualified Engineer (ideally a Civil Engineer holding a minimum of an MSc).
- Ideally will have BA/MBA within Economics/Finance
- Overseeing and delivering a combination of Real Estate, Highway, Bridge and Urban Development projects
- 20+ Years of experience, including experience within an Executive Management function (CEO, COO, Managing Director etc.).
- Must have experience in South East Asia
- Proven background working with IFIs ideally JICA and the Asian Development Bank.
- From a Developer and/or Main Contractor background
If you are keen to know more about this project please forward your CV, additionally please feel free to distribute this project vacancy to any friend or colleagues that may be interested, referrals are always welcome.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major Power, Infrastructure and Build projects across the globe. For more information on International Power Projects please contact Jordan Blake, Principle T&D Specialist at ewi recruitment.