Published: 28th November 2016 (7 days ago)
Job Title: Change Management Specialist
Job Reference: 911855
Job Type: Permanent
Industry: Oil and Gas
Description: 911855 - Change Management Specialist
Our client is one of the largest international Oil & Gas companies in the world with operations covering the entire energy chain. The group operates in over 130 countries and employs over 95,000 personnel worldwide.
They are currently recruiting for the position of Change Management Specialist, based in Doha, Qatar.
* Assist functional teams in developing and implementing their specific change story.
* Make sure that new NOC employees understand what is expected from them.
* Preparing and assist in the delivery of the onboarding of their teams.
* General onboarding for NOC.
* Specific onboarding per functional team.
* Preparing and assist in the delivery of the capability building program.
* General change management activities.
* Planning and follow up of change management per functional team.
* Assist when necessary in delivering change management streams.
* Coach and mentor functional teams in change mgt activities.
* Back up in communication activities.
* Operate change management activities making distinction between short term (Commencement date - start up) and medium/long term (improvements after start up).
Skills and Experience
* Candidate will be result oriented in a highly diverse and international environment.
* People oriented - high emotional intelligence; knowing how and when to be more conservative and when to be more aggressive.
* Creative and open minded
* Leadership competences in matrix structure - team oriented
* University degree with some experience, preferably in change management.
* Fluent English: written and oral.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 911855.