Published: 17th May 2018 (5 days ago)
Job Title: Chief Resident Engineer - RCC Dam Hydroelectric Project
Job Reference: 3879DOG-RCC
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €8000 - 10000 per month
Fixed term contract of 2 years
Located in Nigeria, my client is a leading ECP Contractor heavily involved in the Power and infrastructure sectors, across Africa, Asia and South America. With an installed capacity of over 600 MW and 5 Hydraulic turbines, it is one of the largest Hydropower Plants in Nigeria.
For this project my client is seeking a Chief Resident Engineer with the following:
- BSc Civil Engineering
- 25 years or higher General Experience (specifically civil engineering)
- Experience in design and site supervision of Dams and Reinforced Concrete Structures
- Experience on Roller Compacted Concrete (RCC)
- Experience in Africa countries essential
- Must be able to manage a large team of engineers
- Communicate fluently in English language
- Start Date: ASAP
- Contract Duration: 2 Years
- Salary Package: 8,000 - 10,000 Euros Per Month + expat benefits (negotiable)
For more information about this project and position, please forward your CV.
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.