fircroft EMEA Recruitment
Published: 12th September 2018 (12 days ago)
- The Construction Coordinator responsible for construction planning, coordinates construction input and communicates with Construction management.
TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The Construction Coordinator establishes the Construction Planning Program (CPP) & seek alignment of the planning scope with the Construction Advisor & subsequently with the Construction Support Manager.
- The Construction Coordinator is responsible to coordinate Construction input to the planning effort & act as the key interface point for coordinating the flow of Construction deliverables to the project.
- Communicate & work with Construction Support Managers to resolve construction planning resource constraints.
- Organize & facilitate Construction Execution Team (CET) meetings for assigned projects.
- Ensure timely communication with Construction Advisor, Construction Support Manager, Construction Manager & Construction Leadership Team (CLT) on project status & issue resolution.
- Act as Construction Functional Engagement Plan (FEP) Coordinator for assigned projects and provide project support as needed.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- BS/MS in Engineering - Good coordination & interface capabilities - 5+ years of project experience
This is a level 3 position: At least 20 years of related experience is required
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.