Published: 4th January 2019 (16 days ago)
Overview / Responsibilties
Wood is currently recruiting two Receptionist for our corporate office as we move to our new Corporate office. We are looking for proactive, efficient and organised individuals with excellent communication skills to manage front desk duties including client interaction and assistance.
- First point of contact for all clients and visitors daily. Provision of a professional and friendly front of house service
- Ensure reception is always manned
- Ensure all incoming calls are answered within agreed response times and are handled promptly and effectively
- Booking and Management of meeting rooms, including cleanliness, catering, set up and trouble shooting with equipment
- Access card and visitor/contractor management.
- Maintain pool vehicle calendar.
- Booking of domestic and international travel as required.
- Incoming and outgoing mail management
- Assist with additional administration duties as required including stationing orders, monthly reports, social event coordination
Skills / Qualifications
- Energetic, reliable, bubbly and outgoing with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- At least one years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent communication skills including a professional phone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage time effectively
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail
- Ability to work within a team environment and adapt to changing situations
- A Positive attitude
- Available for late January start
Note: Reception will be manned from 7:30am – 6pm daily. One receptionist will work 7:30am – 4:30pm and the other 9am – 6pm.
Candidates must have full work rights in Australia to be considered for this role.
If you’re an experienced Receptionist ready for your next opportunity, then we are keen to hear from you today.
Apply now and take the next step in your career with this exciting opportunity!
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.