Published: 11th January 2019 (10 days ago)
We are currently recruiting for a DCN & Redline Coordinator based in Surrey working on a mega project on a 12 month contract..
Ensuring the correct and timely implementation of the DCN (Design Change Notice) process to all areas of the project.
- Assist in raising and closing DCNs.
- Tracking and reporting on DCN status and ensuring DCN owners meet commitment dates.
- Setting up and maintaining key performance indicators on DCN progression and close-out.
- Coordinating with test/yard personnel and project engineers to ensure all redlines are captured prior to as-building.
- Tracking and reporting on RL status.
- Coordinating with FAT team to collate and issue completed FAT reports.
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!