Published: 17th May 2018 (5 days ago)
Job Title: Deputy CRE/ Resident Engineer - HPP Project (Ethiopia)
Job Reference: 11208DOGRE-ETH
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: €7000 - €10000 per month
Description: Deputy CRE/ Resident Engineer - Hydropower Project (Ethiopia)
My client is a leading European Engineering Consultancy with a strong presence within the Hydropower & Dams Sector. Working as Owners Engineer they are urgently seeking a Deputy CRE/ Resident Engineer for a major Hydro and Dam Project in Ethiopia
Project Details: Large concrete Dam with 500+ MW output
Reporting to the Chief Resident, you will be responsible for the management and coordination of all activities being executed by the Project Team working at site:
* Responsible to the Chief Resident Engineer for all activities within the role of Resident Engineer.
* The Resident Engineer shall work within the delegated authority mandate given by the Chief Resident Engineer
* Representing project team in front of the Client and lending agencies at the Project Site
* Managing and coordinating all activities within the Site Project team.
* Reporting progress of the works on both the civil and supply contracts
* Reporting performance of the Project Site team
* Civil Engineering or similar is required
* A minimum of 10 years Hydropower experience and a total of 15 general experience.
* Proven ability to manage large Hydropower projects along with a demonstrative proven track record
Mobilization Date: July 2018
Salary: 7000 - 10,000 euro Per Month (Housing, travel and expenses provided)
If you are interested or require further information please send your CV
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.