Published: 11th February 2019 (5 days ago)
Deputy Team Leader/ Resident Engineer - Water Treatment Plant and Networks - Nigeria
A leading international engineering consulting company are looking for a Deputy Team Leader / Resident Engineer to join a project in Nigeria. The company have successfully completed the design works for a Water Treatment Plant and surrounding network and have been awarded the construction supervision phase, therefore need a Resident Engineer.
The company hope that this Deputy TL / RE will be keen to stay on this project and work on other projects long term and can develop into a permanent employee and even advance to be a Country Manager in the near future.
This company are extremely keen to hire talented engineers and develop them within the business, so you will be learning from the current Team Leader on this project initially.
- BSc Civil Engineering or similar
- 8+ years of experience on water infrastructure projects
- 5+ years of experience on the supervision of construction works
- Previous experience on treatment plant, water supply, pipelines, pumping stations etc.
- Ideally previous West Africa experience or at least knowledge of the culture.
- Someone willing to learn from an experienced Team Leader with a view to being promoted within the business.
If you are interested this position and would like to find out more then please apply within. If you have the relevant experience I will endeavour to get in contact with you within 48 hours.
ewi is an international recruitment firm specialising in the appointment and search and selection of senior industry professionals to globally wide civil and infrastructure projects.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.