fircroft EMEA Recruitment
Published: 16th April 2019 (3 days ago)
Position: Dimension Control Inspector
Duration: Immediately to 31st December 2020.
Location: Laem Chabang / Deeline, Thailand.
* Specialized experience on Dimension Control is the major advantage.
* Welding Inspector NS 477, CSWIP 3.1 Welding Inspector or EWF/IIW rules for approval of IWI-International Welding Inspector
* Minimum 10 years' experience from offshore construction
* Knowledge and competence of ISO 3834-2 Quality requirements for welding of metallic materials and ISO 14731
* Detailed knowledge and experience with Norsok
* Detailed knowledge and experience with ISO and TR Requirements
* Education from University or Technical College with bachelor degree. Major at Naval Architecture or Marine Technology will be an advantage.
* In good command of PDMS/Navis Works.
* In good command of ProCoSys Completion System.
* Fluent in English (oral and written).
* Other multi-discipline qualifications are beneficial (e.g. piping or surface protection)
* Strong on collaboration, self-motivated and highly organized.
* Team player who works well with minimal supervision.
Please forward your CV with your current package and expected salary
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.