Published: 20th June 2019 (27 days ago)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Drilling & Completions Engineer to join a growing Operator based in Brisbane, Australia.
The role is a permanent position with a Competitive Salary and potential for bonuses, and you will be joining an organisation with genuinely exciting development opportunities as the business expands its operations.
You'll predominantly based in Brisbane, with occasional travel out to various sites when required.
You will be responsible for ensuring planning, engineering & operational activities are performed safely and complies with HSE and operating standards;
- Coordinate, promote, monitor and recommend technology advancements that improve safety, operational performance and wellbore quality.
- Review and prepare detailed cost estimates for drilling, completions and operations;
- Monitor daily budgets, report potential cost over runs to the project team and Management.
- Coordinate QC Daily Reports and Operations Reports from rig activities.
- Engineer, design and prepare programs for Drilling and Completions activities;
- Provide detailed equipment specifications for long lead planning and individual wells;
- Provide technical and engineering support to operations;
- Review contractor's procedures, risk assessments and JHA's for critical, hazardous or non-routine operations prior to commencement of work.
- Prepare Scope of Works for preparation of Tender documents for selected services.
- Provide commercial and technical advice to stakeholders.
- Qualifications in petroleum or drilling engineering, or related discipline;
- 5 - 10 years demonstrated experience is preferred, working in coal seam oil and gas resources, drilling and completions or within petroleum engineering;
- Demonstrated project management experience;
For further information, please apply online. Visa support / relocation costs will be on offer for the right candidate.