Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 16th April 2019 (3 days ago)
Experienced Recruitment Consultant/Lead | Competitive starting base salary D.O.Experience | Uncapped Commission Scheme | Target-based Incentives | Meritocratic Career Progression | Amsterdam South, NL |
Dutch / French / Flemish / English / Recruitment / Resourcing / Business Development / Senior Recruitment Consultant / Principal Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Team Leader / Recruitment Manager / Niche Recruitment Consultant / Sales / Commission / OTE / Amsterdam / Netherlands / Benelux / Belgium / 180 Recruitment / 360 Recruitment / Permanent Recruitment / Freelance Recruitment / Candidate focused Recruitment / End to end Recruitment / Agency Recruitment
Calling all experienced Recruitment professionals with a proven track record of success! Whether you're frustrated by low margins and limited commission or a stagnant progression path we can offer you a rapid career development plan in Amsterdam. Due to prestigious investment and exceptional expansion, Frank Recruitment Group are currently taking applications for ambitious Recruitment Consultants/Leads at all levels to join our successful Amsterdam office. We are shortlisting competitive new experienced Recruitment profiles with a with a tenacious attitude and desire to surpass targets in whatever role/market they've done previously. All previous recruitment specific experience will be considered. We have both permanent/freelance placement teams dedicated to candidate focused delivery as well as end to end business development, depending on your preference. We offer full in-house crossover training onto our niche IT markets. The technology recruitment sector is proven to be the most profitable as it is the number one for growth and demand. If you're willing to learn and are driven to excel, then apply today to be considered for immediate/future start dates. Located in Amsterdam South/Zuid, we're close by to the World Trade Centre, 1 stop away from Schiphol.
New employees at all levels participate in our tried and tested training program delivered by our established Learning & Development team. As an experienced Recruitment Consultant/ Manager, this will be tailored to your profile to ensure you can be autonomous and lead by example whilst still receiving any relevant support to maximise your success and run your own teams with recruiting best practices. Our extensive training is a mix of seminar style courses, on-the-job coaching and personalised development plans. If you're interested in becoming our next top biller/future business leader, get in touch to be different and #Go Beyond!
Anyone who starts their career in Amsterdam, NL can apply to relocate worldwide to our other USA/Australia/Asia offices after attaining Senior Recruitment Consultant level or above.
What the Dutch/French/English speaking: Experienced Recruitment Consultant/Lead role entails in Amsterdam:
- Head-hunting and candidate sourcing via Linked-In/Job-boards/Database, Referrals
- Negotiating and selling on multiple levels to ensure the placement of your candidate
- Business development with existing and new clients to grow your network/market
- Participating in an in-house intensive training program to hone the skills to succeed
- Mentoring entry level consultants and instructing them on recruitment best practise
- Devising and implementing a recruitment strategy tailored to your territory and team
- Working full-time Monday-Friday in Amsterdam Zuid, nearby the World Trade Centre.
What we look for in Dutch/French/English speaking: Experienced Recruitment Consultant/Leads in Amsterdam:
- 12+ months experience in Recruitment (any market, perm/freelance, 180/360)
- Highly motivated by career progression and/or additional on target earnings
- Goal oriented with a proven track record of success willing to work to targets
- Competitive, ambitious, positive personality who can lead others by example
- Strong written and communication skills plus professionalism/perseverance
What we offer Experienced Recruitment Consultants/Lead in Amsterdam:
- Competitive starting base salary negotiable D.O.E
- Industry-leading OTE/Commission/Bonus scheme
- FRG Learning & Development Pathway training
- Meritocratic fast-track career development plan
- Career growth based entirely upon performance
- International opportunities for work and travel
- 5☆ international trips and holiday incentives
- Fine dining in luxury restaurants for high achievers
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
All applicants must have full legal authorisation to work in the Netherlands independently and be fluent in both spoken and written Dutch/French/English language skills to be considered.
Contact: Sarah Brennan | firstname.lastname@example.org | +44 191 3387524