Published: 10th August 2018 (4 days ago)
A Field Sales Executive with experience of working with specialist commercial property developers (preferably within the Student / Higher Education market) is sought to work in Germany and develop the market in that country.
- Researching organisations and individuals to identify new leads.
- Contacting potential clients via email, phone or in person to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Meeting with existing clients to maintain and build relationships.
- Working with the Commercial Director and International Strategic Account Manager to convert leads and manage new clients.
- Preparing presentations, quotes and proposals.
- Negotiating and renegotiating by phone, email, and in person.
- Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company service offering.
- Developing sales goals and ensuring they are met.
To capture this business we are looking for Sales Executives with experience of selling services to the property development and real-estate sector with an in-depth knowledge of the student accommodation sector within Europe and its current trends ideal. You will need to be excellent at relationship building with key stakeholders and have the patience and ability to deliver a solution based sales cycle which can take 12-18 months from enquiry to close depending on the project.
You will need to be an experienced Business Development / Sales professional, be resident in Germany, or happy to relocate to Germany, and be fluent to native speaking level in German. You will work with primary developers and building services contractors involved in the build and refurbishment of purpose-built student accommodation and will need to be able to understand the varying factors that surround strategic building projects.
You will also need to demonstrate the following personal qualities and attributes:
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and use initiative, with a hands-on approach and, "can do" attitude.
- Self-motivated, with the ability to work without continuous management.
- Ability to think strategically and tactically to drive growth.
- Excellent time management and organisation, with the ability to prioritise obligations.
- Numerate with strong analytical and problem solving ability.
- Credible, confident communicator (both written and verbal).
- Socially adept with the ability to balance the needs of multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent attention to detail, with the ability to work accurately whilst under pressure.
- Good IT skills e.g. Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and the ability to learn new systems quickly.
The remuneration package is projected to be a basic salary of c€80K p.a. + car / allowance + a bonus based on delivery of individual key performance indicators and other ancillary benefits.
If you would like to learn more about this exciting Business Development role please call Adam Jones at CDS Recruitment on +44 191 3001113 or +447712 298515 or apply below