Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 12th July 2019 (5 days ago)
The Mason Frank Tech Academy will help you work towards two prestigious Salesforce Certifications, coach you in soft business skills, and then find you a job in an organisation utilising Salesforce. No other Salesforce education programme in the world comes with a guaranteed job at the end.
We provide a fast-track route into Salesforce for those with a background in IT, programming, application or software development. Our intensive eight-week training course, endorsed by Salesforce, will build upon the skills you've already learned in your programming career to transform you into a certified Salesforce Administrator and Developer.
Our training course begins on 10th June 2019 in our London office. After completing the initial training, you will be placed with one or more of our Salesforce clients across the UK to work in a practical environment. We're the global leader in Salesforce recruitment, and the unique relationships we hold with Salesforce Partners and customers will prove invaluable for your career development.
The ideal applicant for our cross-training programme
- Our programme would be great for those with experience developing Android apps, mobile apps, or computer games.
- Salesforce's functional and easy-to-navigate user interface is the reason why the platform is embraced across a range of industries. This widespread application requires professionals to approach new challenges with ideas and enthusiasm. Salesforce is truly a platform without limits, and is utilised by workplaces around the globe.
- We also value good communication and interpersonal skills, strong analytical ability, and flexibility in travelling to meet and work with clients when required.
What's in it for you after cross-training into Salesforce?
- Fully funded Salesforce Admin Certification and Salesforce Platform Developer 1 Certification; two prestigious accreditation's that will immediately increase your value as a development professional.
- Practical experience using the world's number one CRMin a commercial environment.
- Professional skills development, mentoring, and ongoing support throughout your entire Mason Frank Tech Academy journey.
- The opportunity to be at the forefront of a cutting-edge business technology with a number of prestigious career paths to choose from where earning potential for new starters is around £65k a year or £400 - £600 per day as a contractor.
- Unique networking opportunities with organisations across a wide range of industries.
Mason Frank International is the global leader in Salesforce.com recruitment, placing more Salesforce.com jobs than any other agency. Its new Tech Academy specialises in cross-training Java professionals for a long and lucrative career in the Salesforce ecosystem. For more info visit https://www.linkedin.com/company/mason-frank-tech-academy/
Apply now! For further information contact Katie Thomas on our Talent Acquisition Team at email@example.com