Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 15th April 2019 (4 days ago)
Dutch/French/English speaking: Graduate Recruitment Consultant | Amsterdam | Competitive Starting Salary | Uncapped Commission | Fast-track Career Development Plan | Full Training | Incentives
Trainee /Junior / Entry-level /Graduate / Bachelors / Masters /Degree / BA /BSC /MA / MSC /Dutch speaking /Flemish speaking /Dutch fluent / Flemish fluent / French speaking / French fluent /Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Entry Level Recruitment Consultant /Junior Recruitment Consultant / Sales Consultant / B2B Sales / Business Development / Resource / Amsterdam / Netherlands / Benelux
Award winning Frank Recruitment Group are now taking new applications from highly motivated Dutch/Flemish/French-speaking graduates of any discipline, who thrive in a fast paced commercial environment! If you're willing to work hard and stay the distance, you can achieves unparalleled financial bonuses complimented by rapid career progression due to our meritocratic culture. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the leading private equity firms in the world investors in Uber, Spotify, and Airbnb. Recruitment specific experience is not required to be considered as you'll receive our tried and tested in-house Training from entry level all the way up to executive to set you up for success from your first day!
Still studying or have other commitments for the next couple of months? No problem.
We can shortlist you for an entry level position starting in Amsterdam summer 2019!
What the role of a Dutch/French/English-speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant entails:
- Participating in a professional training program to develop various sales and business skills
- Conducting proactive candidate resourcing via Linked In, Job Boards, Advertising, Referrals
- Selling/negotiating on various levels to ensure the successful placement of your candidate
- Recruitment process management: sourcing CV's, arranging interviews,closing job offers
What we offer Dutch/French/English-speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant applicants:
- Competitive starting base salary plus uncapped commission scheme from your first day
- Professional training in sales, resourcing, business development and our niche markets
- Performance based career development, the majority of managers started at entry-level
- Luxury target-based rewards: International Holidays, Gourmet Dining, Social Conferences
What we look for in Dutch/French/English-speaking Graduate Recruitment Consultant applicants:
* Bachelor's degree (any subject) or some experience in either a sales or target based position prior
* Full professional fluency in both written & spoken Dutch/French language and fluent English skills
* Motivated by career progression/financial rewards with an ambitious, resilient and positive nature
* Confident professional telephone manner
All applicants must have full legal authorisation to work in the Netherlands independently and be fluent in either spoken and written Dutch/French/English language skills to be considered.
Contact: Sarah Brennan, Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV/Cover Letter.
Call: +44 191 3387524 for more information on opportunities.
Trainee /Junior / Entry-level /Graduate / Bachelors / Masters /Degree / BA /BSC /MA / MSC /Dutch speaking /Flemish speaking /Dutch fluent / Flemish fluent / French speaking / French fluent / French Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Entry Level Recruitment Consultant /Junior Recruitment Consultant / Sales Consultant / B2B Sales / Business Development / Resourcing / Amsterdam / Netherlands / Benelux