Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 16th May 2019 (4 days ago)
Graduate Sales/Business Development Consultant
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Downtown Manhattan
Salary: Competitive Base + Uncapped Commission
Since being founded in Newcastle, UK in 2006 FRG have expanded across four continents and in the last financial year alone we doubled our headcount with the introduction of 8 new offices across EMEA and the US. In this time we have also developed 9 brands all specialising in specific niches within the industry that have being identified as the most lucrative.
As a private-equity backed company we have the support and financial backing that will continue to facilitate this growth whilst also allowing us to offer unlimited career opportunities. We are the first recruitment company to receive an investment from TPG Growth and sit alongside the likes of Uber, AirBnB and Spotify in their portfolio making this very exciting for us and you.
Due to this growth we are searching for new high performance people to join us in our Downtown Manhattan office.
What will you be doing?
Executive headhunting via a range of platforms.
Selling FRG and your services at a Recruitment Consultant to clients via business development.
Working closely with candidates from junior to director level.
Working with a range of clients from start-ups to international enterprises.
Acting as a matchmaker between candidate and client and managing the entire 360 recruitment process yourself.
What we can offer you:
- A competitive base salary with uncapped commission meaning your on target earnings in your first year alone would be double your base salary.
· A meritocratic company rewarding hard work with career progression meaning after just a year of consistent hard work you can progress to a senior level and then to a management level within 5 years.
· The chance to be part of our rewarding and unique culture. Here at Frank Recruitment Group we adopt the work hard play hard ethic, this includes monthly social events and a variety of reward and incentives for top performers. For example lunch clubs, cash bonuses and all-expense-paid vacation trips.
· The opportunity to relocate to one of our other 16 offices located across Europe, America, Australia and Asia.
· The award winning 'Development Pathway' training programme, which is unique to Frank Recruitment Group and allows you to excel as a Recruitment Consultant.
Want to apply?
Send you CV directly to me at email@example.com or call me directly on +44 (0)191 223 5339 to fast track your application.