Published: 11th January 2019 (10 days ago)
We are currently recruiting for a Hardware Engineer with extensive experience in the automation industry. Typical duties include the tasks associated with system hardware design and review of the associated documentation.
Duties include either the preparation off or the associated reviews of:
- Monitoring the Basis of design and assessing any changes
- Compliance with project requirements
- System hardware specifications
- Loop typicals and templates
- Supporting material requisitions
- Bill of materials
- Equipment wiring schedules
- Modification work packs
Skills / Quals
- Minimum BSc Degree (typically in automation, control, electrical, electronics) or equivalent experience
- Significant experience in Automation and Control Engineering having mainly worked at an OEM vendor
- Technical knowledge of the Honeywell Experion and safety manager platforms
- Experience in the oil/gas, hydrocarbon, refinery, offshore, or infrastructure industries
- Ideally experience of working in a front/back office virtual office
Summary on Airswift:
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering a turnkey workforce solution to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled.
If you would like to be considered for this role and would like further details please apply now!