Published: 12th February 2019 (4 days ago)
Head Of Business Development - Nigeria
I have today been contacted regarding urgent hire: Head of Business Development (Power/Oil Gas) to be based in Nigeria.
Company Profile: The Company offer Engineering Consulting Solution to International and Indigenous Oil and Gas, Energy and Power sectors both locally and internationally. They are a global company and have been in Nigeria over 38 years.
This a rare opportunity for a business development professional to join a company who are expanding their market share and support teams across the Nigeria. This person will have extensive knowledge and existing net-work in one or more of the following market segments: Oil & Gas, Power (fossil fired, hydro, solar, wind).
Working Visa will not be provided, so you must be a Nigerian national or have permanent residency.
Main Responsibilities (including not limited to)
* Responsible for the whole West African region business development, while operating from Lagos Office.
* To excellently lead, coordinate and manage a team of existing specialist business development professionals to successfully win projects for the company.
* Proffer strategic marketing plan and implement through others.
* Monitor external and internal environment for the development of new market segments.
* Assist to produce feasibility studies or business plans for new products or ideas for the unit.
* Improve company's visibility in the region identify projects at a very early stage and follow-up.
* Identify sales prospects, plan sales tactics and coordinate resources to win opportunities
* Prepare comprehensive sales proposals that position the company to win sales
* Conduct negotiations for contracts
* Extensive knowledge and existing net-work in one or more of the following market segments: Oil & Gas, Power (fossil fired, hydro, solar, wind).
* Excellent knowledge of Engineering, Project Management, Feasibility studies and Cost Engineering.
* Basic knowledge of contract management
* Excellent Business Acumen
* Excellent communication and social skills
* High energy and enthusiasm in all activities
* 15 years minimum work
* Minimum 6 years Managerial Experience
* Minimum Qualification B. Sc. In an Engineering Discipline. A Master's Degree in an Engineering Discipline or an MBA would be a considerable advantage
* Negotiable Depending on experience
* Performance related Bonus
For further information please see send your CV to email@example.com
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.