Published: 16th May 2019 (4 days ago)
Health & Wellbeing Manager - Oil & Energy
Key Skills: Identify, develop, and implement suitable initiatives to increase health of employees
Language skills: English, any French would be advantageous but not essential
Salary / Package: Competitive
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, ready to interview and appoint.
Interviews: Can be held at a time to suit within 1-3 weeks
Recruitment Partner: Airswift Account Manager: Liam Nevin
Key Words: Health, Wellbeing, Wellness, Mindset, Oil, Gas, Energy, Offshore, Vessel, Lifestyle, Mental Health, Productivity, Performance, Physical, Social, Environment, Occupational Health, Hygiene, Medical, Health"You will drive the physical, social, and mental wellbeing of personnel in the company"
The position & experience required
You will be tasked with identifying the Health & Wellbeing needs of the staff and drive suitable initiatives to measurably improve the working environment. You will be adept at working across many departments to get employees on board with the policies that are designed for them. We are looking for someone who can improve control of workplace exposures by reviewing any gaps in industrial hygiene, balance fitness to work standards and promote regular medical checks. You will be required to work regularly offshore, on a global basis, so you must be comfortable travelling.
- Degree in Medicine, Health Management, Human Resources or other relevant discipline.
- Proven experience in designing and executing successful Health programmes
- Ideally a background in the Oil & Gas sector, Chemicals, or other industry sector. Proven experience in Health & Wellbeing in multinational companies outside these sectors will be considered.
- Passionate personality with excellent communication skills and ability to plan and keep records efficiently.
- Leader, able to implement social, mental, and physical wellbeing programs
In return, we can offer you an excellent remuneration package, and a position with a global leader in the industry. You will have the opportunity to grow your skills and consequently your career. You will work in a dynamic environment with highly talented team members, involved with some of the industry's most exciting projects. On top of this you will be living and working in one of the world's most desirable locations with excellent quality of life.
The next step
In the first instance contact Liam Nevin () to fully discuss the position.