fircroft EMEA Recruitment
Published: 12th February 2019 (4 days ago)
- Train and Obtain DOT qualifications to perform certain DOT pipeline tasks
- Perform routine field startup/shutdown of pipeline facility equipment
- Recognize pipeline and pipeline equipment malfunctions
- Recognize danger signals from equipment and perform emergency repairs, which could include the shutdown of facilities and/or pipelines
- Prepares and analyzes recurring operational reports
- Prepares various ad-hoc reports including providing data for regulatory reporting
- Continuously review and monitor facility operations for optimization
- Comply with all applicable safety and environmental regulations, local policies and procedures
- Interface with support personnel, operation, measurement, instrumentation/electrical, etc, to resolve operational upset issues
- Training of co-workers in safe and proper job procedures
- Attend all safety meetings and safety training as required by company
Minimum Essential Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year of related work experience... See notes below...
- Minimum High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Possess and maintain a valid driver's license to include a safe driving record satisfactory to the company.
- Interpersonal communication skills are required in order to interface with all affected teams, personnel, vendors and the public
- Strong work ethic with demonstrated ability to effectively work with minimum supervision
- Solid computer skills to include Microsoft Office Software
- Ability to work overtime, weekends, holidays, with the ability to respond to call outs as needed to fulfill business objective and the ability to work shifts for plant or field conditions
- Ability to lift, push, and pull at least a minimum of 75 lbs
- Ability to work in changing climate conditions
- Able to work in close quarters: i.e., work while kneeling, squatting, sitting, climbing, and standing
- Follow and adhere to all applicable Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) guidelines (ex: eye protection, footwear, Nomex).
- Regular and Reliable Attendance
Fircroft has been placing people in specialist technical industries for approaching half a century, focusing on mid to senior level engineers for contract and permanent roles worldwide. By applying for this job you give consent for Fircroft to contact you, via email & telephone, to discuss your application along with future positions and Fircroft's services.
Fircroft is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner as required under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679. Fircroft will only process your personal data for the specific purposes of managing your application.