Published: 12th July 2019 (5 days ago)
Airswift - Inventory Analyst - Monaca, PA. 12-month contract
Airswift has been tasked by one of our O&G clients to seek an Inventory Analyst to join them on a 12-month contract located in Monaca, Pennsylvania.
The Inventory Analyst is responsible to ensure accurate inventory of store-stock materials and maintain appropriate levels of inventory through critical analysis, proactive material reviews and engagement with site organizations and requestors.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Optimize future inventory requests and existing inventory investments
- Review inventory requests
- Facilitate process
- Ensure compliance to policies and procedures
- Generate, filter and analyze data
Previous education & experience required:
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office Products (Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint) - Superior Excel skills
- ERP system (SAP)
- Material Management