Published: 11th January 2019 (10 days ago)
Airswift is an international workforce solutions provider within the energy, process and infrastructure industries. Airswift serves as a strategic partner to our clients, offering turnkey workforce solutions to capture and deliver the top talent needed to complete successful projects by aligning with the unique needs of our clients. With over 800 employees and 6,000 contractors operating in over 50 countries, our geographical reach and pool of talent available is unmatched in the industry and the level of experience, exposure and expertise that the organization has is unparalleled. Right now, one of our clients has this opportunity.
Our client, a major Oil and Gas company, is seeking an Inventory Coordinator in Calgary. This is a full-time (Monday-Friday, 8 hours per day), 2-year contract with potential for extension.
- Responsible for performing all tasks relative to the physical receiving of materials, including verification of accuracy and condition, confirming receipt of materials certification and testing documents, retaining and filing said material certification documentation, and organizing the layout of the warehouse - storage facilities.
- Receipt, storage, and issuance of a wide variety of critical parts, pre-tested pipe, equipment and supplies.
- Decision Making: Makes decisions and recommendations within established guidelines, procedures or polices and up to those within authorized limits.
- Managing/working with contractors and support staff, management of inventory including the handling of all materials, receiving, locating - putaways, distribution, inventory cycle counting, annual physical inventories and obsolescence inventory identification, variance research, and associated accounting activities.
- Receives, unloads, inspects, identifies, stores, and issues a wide variety of equipment and supplies
- Verifies correctness of catalogue/inventory numbers, descriptions, quantities, units, and location and resolves - communicates differences
- Updates computer software database to maintain accurate inventory levels and records
- Operates equipment, such as forklifts, lift - reach trucks/lifts, pallet jacks, dollies, and other job related equipment
- Delivers commodities from warehouse to requestor when - where necessary
- Conducts periodic physical inventories by checking records against physical counts - researching, documenting and communicating any variances
- Maintains all areas, warehouses, stores, yards, in organized, neat, orderly manner and inspects for and to prevent and avoid safety hazards
- Files and stores archive records
- Maintains physical inventory locations, properly identifying racks, floors, yard, stack with inventory number, bin locations
- High School Diploma
- 2-8 years of experience
- Experience with Inventory Management Systems
- Forklift Certification
- Experience with SAP (asset)