Nigel Frank International
Published: 12th July 2019 (5 days ago)
[BI Presales Engineer]
A multinational IT Solution company is hiring for a fulltime BI Presales Engineer in Tokyo. You will be responsible for technical account management and leadership. The position also gives you opportunities to work with both Japanese and international clients from various industries ~ Finance, Automotive, Insurance...etc. The company has a fast-paced, fast-growing environment that gives you an exciting growth path as a part of a global team.
Role & Responsibilities
- You will be required to employ a combination of technical expertise to successfully manage client communication.
- Coordinate between internal and client teams.
- Keep up the strong knowledge of the platform/product.
- Deliver strong presentations and demo of technical overviews, features, services, differentiation, and market positioning.
Skills & Qualifications
- Product and technical knowledge
- Captivating presentation skills; engage and train clients with the unique architecture, configuration, and use of the platform.
- Organization skills
- Engaging customer servicing skills; manage client expectations, establish rapport and credibility.
- Team leading.
- Competitive salary based on your experiences
- Commute | Communication allowances
- Health insurance
- Workplace insurance
- and more
If you are interested or have any questions, please drop an email with your latest CV to Mizuho at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call +65-3158-8045
Nigel Frank Recruitment is the leading recruitment firm in Microsoft Technologies. We liaise with Microsoft partners and end-users while introducing the best opportunities for professionals who are highly skilled with Power BI and other BI tools in Japan.