Published: 14th March 2019 (10 days ago)
Airswift. Landman. Casper, Wyoming.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Landman to join them on an initial 6-month assignment with the possibility to extend Casper, Wyoming.
This role will primarily be the point person for determining the asset ownership of the company and for contributing operator oversight for the company's significant level of ownership
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Executes the company-designed process that researches, ascertains and provides data and reports and provides land-technical expertise for managing the company's assets within monthly, quarterly and annual timelines
- Performs a due diligence role with the aim of documenting the company's ownership and uncovering and recommending solutions to issues that affect the company's ownership
- Demonstrates technical expertise in the negotiation and preparation of contracts, agreements and assignments
- Demonstrates technical expertise with the review of title exams and leads the curative actions necessary to provide clear title to the company's ownership
- Coordinates with GIS coordinator the mapping function of the company's assets
- Undertakes the duty to themselves and those around them to ensure that safe practice is always adhered
- Negotiates agreements with land owners for drilling or production rights
- Guarantees compliance with government regulations.
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Experience working in the US shale E&P environment
- Prior experience participating in due diligence projects in the acquisition and divestiture of land
- Experience working with land data systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft 2010, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Bachelor's degree
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within the field.
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.