Published: 15th March 2019 (9 days ago)
Maintenance / Spare Parts Specialist - Oil & Gas
Operations & Onshore Maintenance
Salary / Package: Highly competitive salary and performance based bonus scheme. Relocation assistance on offer.
Languages: French. English preferred but no mandatory.
Timeframe: Role has full sign off and budget, ready to interview and appoint.
Interviews: Held at a time to suit.
Recruitment Partner: Airswift.
Key Words: Maintenance, Spare, Parts, Specialist, Engineer, Technician, Superintendent, Rotating, Equipment, Offshore, Engineering, Operations, Oil, Gas, O+G, O&G, FPSO, Floating, Production, Storing, Offloading, FEED, Energy, Onshore.
We are a global market leader in leased floating production systems with multiple units currently in operation and has unrivalled operational experience in this field. Our main activities are the design, supply, installation, operation and the life extension of Floating Production, Storage and Offloading (FPSO) vessels.
We are looking for an established professional to join our team as a Maintenance / Spare Parts Specialist. You will be responsible for the creation and update of the maintenance and / or spare parts strategy as content of the Equipment Strategy Tool (EST) for implementation in the Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
You are to analyse the efficiency of the implemented maintenance and spare parts strategies and continuously improve the EST.
We can offer a career with huge potential and long-term development opportunities. This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful business, that is very well established within its industry.
This is a permanent staff position, therefore only applicants seeking permanent employment will be considered for the role. All applicants must be eligible to work in the EU without sponsorship.
- 5+ year(s) of professional experience in Oil & Gas and Maintenance / Spare Parts Engineering.
- CMMS experience is mandatory.
- Offshore / FPSO experience is preferred but not mandatory.
- Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer centric solutions.
- Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high energy and enthusiasm.
- Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
- Operating effectively, when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear.
- Rebounding from setbacks and adversity when facing difficult situations or challenges.
The Next Step:
We have an exceptional team in place, and we are pleased to be able to appoint a further person to our growing business. We are aware that you may not 'tick all the boxes', but if you believe you can genuinely offer some valuable skills and experience to our business, please in the first instance contact our recruitment partner Airswift, and the account manager Jordan Lee Roberts.