Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 12th June 2019 (5 days ago)
Mason Frank Tech Academy - London - Salesforce Developer Opportunities
About Mason Frank
Mason Frank are the leading experts in delivering permanent and freelance Salesforce professionals to Salesforce partners across the globe. Since 2010 we have placed over 4,750 Salesforce professionals with our customers.
Salesforce is the world's leading Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform. In the last 18 years, it has grown from a three person start-up to a global business employing 28,000 employees, generating $8.4bn in revenue and was voted Forbes' most innovative company in 2017.
About Mason Frank Tech Academy
We recruit first-rate professionals and fast track them into becoming highly skilled and sought after certified Salesforce business consultants. During this time you will develop your knowledge and confidence to succeed whilst gaining your Salesforce certifications.
We recruit the best, fully fund your training and certifications, place you on site with Salesforce partners and continually invest in your skills and certifications. After two years you choose to stay on as a consultant with us or the partner, or leave to pursue your exciting Salesforce career.
Rewards On Offer
- Be at the forefront of one the most exciting technologies in the world.
- Huge career opportunities in a high growth sector.
- Due to lack of supply, salaries are increasing for you!
- We guarantee you 2 years of work experience with our clients.
What We Look For
- Ideally one to two years' working experience where you have demonstrated a passion
for IT, business consultancy or analytics
- Be of graduate calibre with an interest in IT or a business-related field
- Able to commit to a two-year Salesforce Business Consultant training contract
- Strong oral and written communication, team-working and interpersonal skills
- Open to being geographically flexible within the UK
- Able to support yourself financially during the initial eight-week training period
*Please note: you must be eligible to work in the EU/UK to apply
How to apply?
If you think you have the talent to succeed then send your CV to email@example.com and speak to Abby Clark today.