Published: 15th March 2019 (9 days ago)
Airswift. Materials Management Specialist. Prince George, BC.
Airswift has been tasked by one of our key clients to seek a Materials Management Specialist to join them on an initial 9-month assignment with the possibility to extend in Prince George, BC, Canada.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Guarantee a clear set of guidelines and procedures in place for all Materials Handling and Warehousing activities.
- Certify that these guidelines/procedures are distributed and reviewed with all parties.
- Participate in meetings
- Will be the primary contact for all field material inquiries and will be the person to review and inspect all materials to ensure accuracy of material and documentation to match SAP Purchase Orders.
- Accountable for guarantying that the MMRs and OSD reports are issued to the expediter within 24 hours of receipt of goods.
- Willing to travel +25%
- Degree is a plus
- Materials handling and forklift experience-pipeline.
- Crane operation experience is a plus
- SAP working knowledge
Should you be interested in this opportunity with a leading O&G company, please apply to this advert with your up to date resume.