Published: 11th February 2019 (5 days ago)
Overview / Responsibilties
Wood is currently recruiting for Mechanical Supervisor.
- Ensure that all construction contractors’ supervision and manpower are instructed in and comply with all aspects of the Company Health, Safety, Environment and Security (HSES) policy, site regulations, permit to work procedures and instructions and Client requirements
- Ensure that construction contractors working within his discipline adhere strictly to the latest Approved for Construction (AFC) project drawings, Specifications, ITP’s, Procedures and Site Instructions
- Responsible for the HSES, and quality aspects of the work within assigned areas and for ensuring construction contractors complete their work in accordance with the project schedule
Skills / Qualifications
- Vocation, Diploma or Bachelor degree in Mechanical or related field.
- Extensive track record managing Construction activities related to Rotating and Static Equipment including equipment inspection, equipment installation, equipment testing, equipment modification, walk down, punch listing, reinstatement and pre-commissioning.
- Minimum 8-10 years experienced of working in Live Plant, Greenfield and Turnaround/Revamp work for Oil&Gas, Refinery, Petrochemical, Power Plant or others similar type of plants.
- Good HSES awareness and commitment including skill and knowledge in preparation of Method Statement, Job Safety Analysis and Risk Assessment
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.