Frank Recruitment Group
Published: 12th January 2019 (9 days ago)
Nordic Speaking Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Role: Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne
Salary: £17,500 + Uncapped Commission
Who Are we Looking for?
Frank Recruitment Group are currently searching for individuals with a minimum of C1 working proficiency in in one of the Nordic languages (Finnish, Swedish, Norwegian or Danish) who are outgoing, confident and ready to join the global leaders in IT recruitment in our Newcastle head office.
A career in Recruitment is perfect for hungry, driven and high-performing professionals ready to begin their unstoppable journey to success.
Are you ready to join the global leaders in IT Recruitment?
Your Role at Frank Recruitment Group
The Recruitment Consultant role is a full 360 role meaning working with both clients and candidates allowing you to manage the whole process yourself. When you first join us you will undertake Frank Recruitment Groups unique, award winning training known as the 'Frank University'. This is a two week intensive programme to fully prepare you to enter the sales floor. Once you enter the sales floor you will become part of one of our close knit teams that will allow to progress with likeminded individuals. Initially you would focus on the candidate side of the process. This would involve sourcing potential candidates via job boards, LinkedIn, databases and adverts. You would then screen the candidates and guide the most suitable ones through the interview process and hopefully secure them in the role with the client. After gaining some experience working with candidates you would receive further client based training in the Frank University and begin sourcing, managing and working with your own clients.
What can we offer you?
- A base salary of £17,500 along with an uncapped commission scheme meaning the on target earnings of a recruitment consultant would be £30,000-£40,000 and with consistent hard work this can double in your second year as a recruitment consultant.
- A meritocratic company rewarding hard work with career progression meaning after just 18 months of consistent dedication and hard-work you could progress to a senior recruitment consultant level and then a management level within 3 years.
- The chance to be part of our rewarding and unique culture. Here a Frank Recruitment Group we adopt the work hard play hard ethic. This includes monthly 'First Thursdays' where the whole team goes to a local venue and reviews the previous month followed by an open bar; lunch clubs for the top performing recruitment consultants from the previous month and bi-annually 5* trips away for the top performers over a period of time.
- The opportunity to relocate to one of our other 12 offices located across Europe, America, Australia and Asia.
- The award winning 'Frank University' scheme, which is unique to Frank University. This provides all new consultants a two week intensive training programme that will prepare you to excel in your career as a recruitment consultant.
To fast track your application please don't hesitate to call me on 0191 233 5339 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org