Published: 14th February 2017 (8 days ago)
Job Title: Hydropower Planning Engineer - Hydropower
Job Reference: 12018DOGTR
Job Type: Contract
Description: Hydropower Development Engineer - (feasibility, conceptual design and planning)
Feasibility, Conceptual Design and Planning
To be based in based in Germany, I am working with leading international engineering consultancy who are seeking a Hydropower Development engineer to join them on a permanent to be based in Head Office. A major player in the Dams and Hydropower Sector, they strengthening their hydropower capabilities to cope with continued growth and expansion. Master planning, conceptual design and feasibility studies will be major responsibilities.
* Degree qualified engineer, applicants will have a
* Background in hydropower projects
* At least 5-10 years asin the capacity of conceptual design or feasibility studies.
* Experience of Master planning and feasibility studies (Hydropower)
* German language skills not essential but willingness to learn German is needed.
* Project infrastructure planning & development
* Techno-economic evaluation of project proposals.
* Preparation of pre-feasibility.
* Detailed project reports.
* Preparation of pre-developmental site investigation activities
Start Date: March/ April 2017 (ASAP)
* Candidates with no hydropower experience will not be considered
* The position is to be permanently based in Germany and candidate must already have right to work in Germany. The client will not be providing Visa's.
Salary Package: 50,000 - 100,000 euros Per Annum (negotiable depending on experience)