Published: 19th April 2019 (about 1 month ago)
Project Director - Dams and Hydropower
To be based in France I am urgently looking for a Project Director with considerable Dams and Hydropower experience. Reporting directly to the Divisional Head you have overall responsibility for the successful delivery of projects. They already have strong technical know how within the team, my client is seeking a Project Director with strong commercial background including project financing, proposals and tenders etc.
Types of project include:
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, design and specification, implementation and commissioning
- Design and development of new and existing hydropower schemes and due diligence services and advice to developers and scheme purchaser
Previous working experience:
- Senior management positions both at the project and corporate levels, involvement with a full range of contractual activities including, tendering, contract negotiations and contract management/administration.
- Experience with international conditions of contract such as FIDIC and EPC.
- Last 10 years working within the Dams and Hydropower sector.
- A flexible mind with good team skills
- Proven experience in providing technical leadership to multidisciplinary project teams in a global environment.
- Previous experience working in a consultancy would be highly desirable.
- Strong commercial acumen
- Willingness to Travel
Education: Civil Engineering
Languages: English and French (Essential)
Home base: The role will be based in France and will requires EU citizenship/residency
Salary Package: Upto 80,000 Euros Per Annum + benefits and bonus
If you are keen to be considered for the project and meet the criteria, please forward your CV and financial package details to email@example.com
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.