Published: 11th July 2019 (6 days ago)
Project Manager/ Director -- Dams and Hydropower
To be based in the picturesque beautiful country of France I am urgently looking for a Project Manager (Project Director) with considerable Hydropower experience. Reporting directly to the Divisional Head you have overall responsibility for the successful delivery of projects. Types of project include:
- Pre-feasibility and feasibility studies, design and specification, implementation and commissioning
- Design and development of new and existing hydropower schemes and due diligence services and advice to developers and scheme purchasers
Project Locations including: Africa, Asia and Latin America. (Willingness to travel)
Previous working experience:
- Senior management positions both at the project and corporate levels, involvement with a full range of contractual activities including, tendering, contract negotiations and contract management/administration.
- Experience with international conditions of contract such as FIDIC and EPC.
- Last 5 years working within the Dams and Hydropower sector.
- A flexible mind with good team skills
- Membership of an appropriate professional institution
- Proven experience in providing technical leadership to multidisciplinary project teams in a global environment.
- Previous experience working in a consultancy would be highly desirable.
Education: Civil Engineering
Languages: English and French (Essential)
Homebase: The role will be based in France and will requires EU citizenship/residency
Salary Package: Upto 80,000 Euros Per Annum
If you are keen to be considered fro the project and meet the criteria, please forward your CV and financial package details to email@example.com
ewi is an international consultancy focused on the search & selection of the Worlds leading engineering and construction professionals. We specialize in recruiting expats and local experts for major infrastructure and build projects across the globe.
EWI Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.